UNICAL School Fees: The University of Calabar (UNICAL) has announced the approval of a slight adjustment in School Charges for all undergraduates of the institution. The Registrar of the University of Calabar, Mr Gabriel Egbe in a release said the decision to effect the slight upward review was taken at an emergency meeting of the University of Calabar Senate held on Friday, December 1, 2023.
The release disclosed that the implementation of the upward review takes effect from the 2022/2023 and 2023/2024 academic sessions. The release further stated that approval of the decision of the apex academic organ of the institution was necessitated by the current economic realities and the need to maintain the academic standard which the University is known for.
The Registrar called on students to take note of the new charges and to commence registration using the new template which has been uploaded on the University payment portal. The fee portal links are https://portal.unical.edu.ng for 100L and 200L students , myunical.edu.ng for 400L students and above while 300L students are to pay using the same payment portal of last session.
According to the University Scribe, Management has put all arrangements in place to ensure seamless payment as well as registration of courses The Registrar on behalf of the Vice Chancellor wishes all new and returning students, a very peaceful, conducive and hitch-free academic session.
Earlier: How to Pay UNICAL Fees | School Fees Payment Procedure
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees.
- Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Generate and Print Bill.
- Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
- Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
- Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
- Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
- Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.