UNIABUJA Admission List: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for 2023/2024 academic session is Out. The list is available on both the JAMB and school portals. See how to check your admission status below.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) that admission list for 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
UTME and Direct entry candidates are hereby informed that they can now check their admission status on the school portal.
DON’T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools’ Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on both the school and JAMB portal.
Check Admission Status On UNIABUJA Admission Portal
- Visit UNIABUJA Students Portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and your surname as password all small letters (lower case) in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Login to Dashboard and proceed to Check Admission Status to confirm your admission on UNIABUJA Portal. If admitted, pay your acceptance fee.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark (20) with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal
To check your admission status on JAMB CAPS Portal and JAMB Admission Checking Portal, please follow the procedure below:
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. We will be very pleased to respond.
The ALLSCHOOL TEAM wishes you best of luck in your endeavors!.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.