Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Post-Basic Nursing Programme for the 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Candidates must be registered Midwives with a valid current license.
- Candidates must have five (5) credits in WAEC, NECO, OR NABTEB obtainable at not more than two sittings (Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry), a valid O’ Level scratch card for verification of results
- Applicants are to make payment for application form in the Bursary Department.
- Candidates are to come with their receipts to obtain an application form from the school secretary’s office.
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it with a photocopy of their credentials.
Sales of admission forms shall commence from 22nd January, 2024, to 24th January, 2024, through the college website.
- Applications form fees per candidate is ₦10,000 only
- Verification Fee: ₦5,000
Physical and documentation screening date: Wednesday 24th January, 2024.
- Time: 8 am
- Venue: College premises
Prospective candidates should come with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test.
Also, come along with the writing material for the test.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification. I would love to assist you.
You can watch my videos on the Studentship YouTube Channel by clicking here.
Join my Facebook Group, Like my Facebook Page or Follow Me on WhatsApp for more interactive discussions.