Applications are invited from international students who are interested in studying in Finland to apply for Tampere University Scholarships 2024 targeted at postgraduate (Masters) students enrolling for the coming academic session.
Finland scholarships awarded by Tampere University are part of the national Finland Scholarship programme which is available until 2024. There is, also, the Tampere University tuition fee scholarships awarded at admission cover 100% of the tuition fees for the programme duration.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Tampere University
- Scholarship Type: Partial funding
- Host Institution(s): Tampere University, Finland
- Scholarship Worth: Not Specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Suggested: Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships (Fully Funded)
Tampere University Finland Scholarships 2024 | DETAILS
There are several scholarships available at the University. They include the Tampere University Tuition Fee Scholarships; Finland Scholarships; Tampere University International Advancement Scholarship.
The scholarships seeks to support international students undertaking a bachelor or master’s studies in Finland who are required to pay tuition fees.
To be considered for the Tampere University Finland Scholarships 2024, applicants must meet the underlisted requirements:
- Applicants must be classed as an international fee-paying student.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant certificates from recognized institutions.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must show English language proficiency.
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Tampere University Scholarships, you must apply for the scholarship as part of your application for admission during the application period for admission.
You will apply for Tampere University Scholarships with the same online application you use to apply for admission at Studyinfo.fi.
Application Deadline: 3 January 2024
Visit the Official Website for Further Details