Do you want to study in Netherlands on scholarship? Then apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 open for international students with excellence academic records willing to take up Postgraduate studies at Utrecht University, Netherlands.
The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the degree programme, which is one or two years depending on the course programme of study. It can only be renewed for the second year if the student shows satisfactory academic performance and progress towards the degree.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Utrecht University
- Host Institution(s): Utrecht University
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, 11,000 euro living expenses
- Number of Awards: 20-25
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students
You may like: Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS) in Netherlands
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- You must belong to the top 10% of your graduating class.
- You must not hold an EU/EEA passport and not be eligible for support under the Dutch study grant and loan system.
- You must have completed your secondary school and/or bachelor’s degree outside the Netherlands.
- You must have applied for an international master’s programme with a start date of 1 September 2024.
- Academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study;
- The academic quality and results of preceding qualifications, as evidenced by proof of belonging to the top 10% of the class, grades, test scores, a writing sample, letters of recommendation;
- The quality and relevance of the motivation letter for the Master’s programme (academic content, intercultural and communication skills, personal motivation);
- The quality of the application for the Master’s programme itself (completeness, accuracy, consistency).
How-to-Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you are required first to submit an application (or applications) for an UES eligible Master’s programme, before the stated deadline, non-EU/EEA students will have the opportunity to submit an application for one Utrecht Excellence Scholarship from 1 November 2023.
- You will see the UES application(s) in your OSIRIS Online Application account dashboard.
- Click view/edit for the UES linked (related process) to the programme you wish to apply for,
- Upload the requested proof of belonging to the top 10% of your class, answer the questions and submit the application.
- Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class which will be evidenced by an official document that proves that you are among the top 10% of your class.
- Such documents as a statement signed and stamped by your institution, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2024
More Details at Official Webpage