Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program: Sterling bank Plc invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for their 2024 Graduate Trainee Program. If you are a graduate and have interest to develop a career in the banking sector, then this opportunity is for you. Below are the job details.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank.
- Company/Organization: Sterling Bank Plc
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee
- Program Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Program Duration: Not Specified
- Available Slots: Several
- Minimum Qualification: University Graduates (Second Class Upper)
- Nationality: Not Specified
See Also: Union Bank Management Graduate Trainee Programme 2024
Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee 2024 | DETAILS
The Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program is a starting point for an exciting career at Sterling Bank. It is a unique opportunity for talents who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential. At Sterling Bank, you will explore a world of opportunities and see how the Graduate Trainee Program can enhance your career and position you for impact.
Who We Seek
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framerr.
Steps-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2024 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Not specified
Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details