Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program is now open for applications from interested and motivated candidates who wish to enhance their career for creativity and innovation. Sterling are committed to fostering an enabling environment where dreams are turned into reality.
The Graduate Trainee Program is a gateway for an exciting career at Sterling. It is a unique opportunity for talents like yourself who are ready to live out their passion and demonstrate leadership potential.
- Organisation: Sterling Bank Ltd
- Program Location: Sterling Bank Branches
- Program Duration: Not stated
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Graduates
- Nationality: All Nationalities
See Also: Afreximbank Internship Opportunities for Young Graduates 2024
The following requirements must be fulfilled for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2:2
- You must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application.
- If you are tech-savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying; Java, XML, Android Development, Git, HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries (Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… etc.
What to Expect
As you prepare to embark on a thrilling adventure where you get to live your passion. This is what you need to expect from our Graduate Trainee Program:
- Step 1: Computer-based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assessment and Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment Centre
- Step 4: Final Interview
- Step 5: Foundation School
Also Apply: Schlumberger Accounting and Finance Internships 2024
How-to-Apply: Interested candidates seeking for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program should fill and submit the application form online for this opportunity.
- Only candidates who meet the criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Sterling are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in our selection and employment practices based on race, colour, religion, gender, nationality, political affiliation, marital status, or disability.
- All applications must be submitted via the provided application medium and during the respective application period. (do not accept applications by email.)
- Multiple applications may lead to disqualification.
- Sterling is all about nurturing careers and creating an enabling culture where our employees can live their best lives and do their best work while seeking diverse perspectives and finding innovative and sustainable solutions to real-world problems.
For individuals with disabilities who will like to request a specific reasonable accommodation, do let us know during your application to ensure we make adequate provisions.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Visit the Official Website for Further Details