- To deliver the highest editorial standards and to improve the standard of our content.
- To operate in the interest of the public by covering relevant biographies.
- Our primary objective is to write contents that are accurate at all times.
- We publish gathered facts that are verified and well-analyzed.
- THE SAGA is independent and writes articles without external influence or bias.
- We inform, entertain, and educate users of our site.
- Our content isn’t to incite hatred or discriminate against people. We respect everyone’s indigenous race, origin, disability, and others.
- No one should use our content as the basis to harass, intimidate or bully anyone.
- Our content doesn’t threaten or encourage personal harm.
- We will never post content that contains adult text or images, graphic images, and other explicit content.
- Our content will never promote sexual acts to gain compensation.
- We do not encourage women and child abuse and won’t publish such content.
- Contents with malicious software will not get published on thesaga.co.za.
- We will always kick against illegal activities through our posts. We will not publish contents that infringe on the legal rights of others.
- Our content must not infringe on the rights of others – copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity.
- We respect the privacy of others and their personal information.
- THE SAGA balances people’s privacy and tries to respect their human dignity when writing a story.
- When we use videos, images, and other resources from the web or a third party, these resources might get a wider reach.