Nigerian Institute Of Leather And Science Technology (NILEST) POST-UTME Screening Exercises 2023/2024 Academic Session has been scheduled
This is to inform prospective candidates that chose NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF LEATHER AND SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (NILEST) as their first choice for the 2023 JAMB to come for screening exercise which is scheduled as follows:
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON’T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school’s Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
- Date: Monday 8th to Friday 26th January 2024
- Venue: Registration Office
- Time: 800am to 4:00pm
Candidates are to present the following for the screening Exercise:
DON’T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools’ Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- Original Documents
- Photocopy of Documents
- One Passport sized Photograph
- JAMB Result Slip
- Certificate of medical fitness from Government Hospital and;
- Letter of Recommendation
Admission into the National Diploma (ND) Programmes are strictly through the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) with a minimum of 120 score in 2023 UTME relevant subjects. In addition, candidate must have the following:
- Candidates must have NILEST as his/her first choice (JAMB), and must upload O’level result on the JAMB portal.
- 2023 JAMB result (not lower than 120 score in the relevant UTME subjects)
- Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings which must include English Language, Mathematics, and three other relevant subjects.
HND SOFTWARE AND WEB DEVELOPMENT
This is to also inform prospective candidates and the general public that owing to the unbundling of the HND Computer Science into HND Computer Network and Cloud Computing, HND Cyber Security Technology, HND Artificial Intelligence Technology, and HND Software and Web Development, NILEST now offers HND SOFTWARE AND WEB DEVELOPMENT as a course of study from this academic session.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.