Nigerian Breweries Plc currently welcome applications from all interested and qualified individuals for the 12-month management trainee programme of Graduate Management Development Scheme – Digital & Technology, who desire a successful and exciting career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.
This program is targeted at qualified Nigerian graduates from IT related disciplines, who are eager to build a thriving career in a conducive manufacturing environment with top-class systems and processes.
- Organisation: Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Program Type: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Program Location: Nigeria
- Program Duration: 12-months
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Sc, HND, OND
- Nationality: Nigerians
The following requirements must be fulfilled by applicants seeking for the Graduate Management Development Scheme:
- Applicants must have a Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology and other related discipline
- A master’s degree in a related field or Strong background in Information Technology /Software development with relevant certifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English, and 3 other relevant subjects
- Completion of NYSC, not earlier than January 2020
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the Graduate Management Development Scheme can apply online via creating and logging in the account for this program.
At the end of the 1-year trainee programme, candidates will assume a substantive role in the Digital & Technology function of the company.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
Visit the Official Website for Further Details