Are you preparing for UTME JAMB examination and wondering where to download the approved area of concentration and free Christian Religious Knowledge syllabus for 2024/2025? Look no further!
In this comprehensive post, we unveil the real and approved JAMB Syllabus for Christian Religious Knowledge 2024/2025.
We’ll also provide a clear overview of the syllabus, its importance, and how to download the official PDF document.
What is JAMB Syllabus for Christian Religious Knowledge?
JAMB Syllabus for Christian Religious Knowledge is an official document approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that outlines the specific topics and areas that you are expected to cover in the UTME Christian Religious Knowledge subject.
Christian Religious Knowledge JAMB syllabus 2024/2025 serves as a roadmap for effective preparation and ensures that you are adequately equipped to tackle the exam.
It also outlines the topics you need to navigate for your JAMB–UTME exams after registration.
It’s your guide to success, and here’s why it matters:
- acquire the knowledge and understanding of the tenets of the Christian faith as contained in the Bible
- interpret biblical teachings and themes;
- apply biblical teachings and tenets to life in society;
JAMB Syllabus For Christian Religious Knowledge 2024/2025
Below is the approved JAMB Syllabus For Christian Religious Knowledge for this year’s UTME, providing a detailed breakdown of essential topics:
The syllabus is divided into four sections, namely:
- SECTION A: Themes from Creation to the Division of the Kingdom
- SECTION B: Themes from the Division of the Kingdom to the Return from Exile and the Prophets
- SECTION C: Themes from the four Gospels and Acts of the Apostles
- SECTION D: Themes from selected Epistle
|Divine providence, Guidance, and Protection
|The birth and early life of Jesus
|Holiness and Divine call
|Punishment and Hope
|The baptism and temptation of Jesus
|The Great Confession
|A man after God’s own heart
|The Sovereignty of God
|Greed and its effects
|Social justice, True religion, and Divine love
|Obedience and Disobedience
|Religious reforms in Judah
|Sermon on the Mount
|Mission of the Disciples
|God’s message to Nineveh
|The Supremacy of God
|Concern for Judah
|Faith, Courage, and Protection
How to Download JAMB Syllabus for Christian Religious Knowledge PDF
Follow these simple steps to download JAMB Syllabus for Christian Religious Knowledge PDF:
- Visit the JAMB website or via www.schoolbegin.com.
- Navigate to the “Syllabus” section.
- Select “Christian Religious Knowledge” from the list of subjects.
- Click on the “Download PDF” button to save the official syllabus document.
JAMB Syllabus for Christian religious knowledge is a valuable tool for candidates aspiring to achieve excellence in the UTME Christian Religious Knowledge subject.
By understanding the syllabus, downloading the official PDF document, and following the additional tips provided, you can effectively prepare for the exam and increase your chances of scoring high.
- JAMB Syllabus for All courses
- How to Pass JAMB and Score High
- JAMB Form and How to Apply
- JAMB subject combination for all courses
If you liked this article or have a question, leave a comment below.
The SchoolBegin team comprises a group of seasoned education professionals, spearheaded by Ofa Joseph, with a collective experience of more than 9 years. Their expertise has been instrumental in guiding countless students towards the realization of their academic aspirations.