How do I Edit Gotv Information?
How To Edit Gotv Information easily.
Would you like to change your Gotv account data? Peruse this manual to figure out the easiest way how to alter Gotv Information. In some cases you might need to change a portion of the subtleties used to enroll your Gotv record, and when that occurs, it is essential your update your record data.
That assists Multichoice with conveying any connected data straightforwardly to you and informs you of action for you, including installment, membership due date, and advancement, from there, the sky is the limit.
Nonetheless, fortunately, Multichoice has given various simple clients can use to alter their Gotv account subtleties, making it more straightforward to do it all alone.
All you really want is to sign into your Gotv record, and you can change your record data whenever. Perusing this article recommend that you need to alter your Gotv account subtleties, and we with show you that in a second, so we should start with the necessities.
The requirement to change Gotv account details
Below are the things to need to edit your Gotv account detail online:
- MyGotv App
- Gotv decoder IUC number
- Surname on Gotv account
- Mobile phone number linked to your Got account.
- Active internet connection
Ways to edit Gotv account information
Here the right easy you can use to change your Gotv details online:
- MyGotv App
- Gotv a self-service online portal.
Steps to Edit Gotv account information
To successfully edit your Gotv information, follow these steps:
- Open the My Gotv app on your smartphone.
- Enter your “Surname” to the mobile phone number
- Input your Gotv decoder “IUC number.”
- Click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your Gotv account, you will see different self-service tabs, including Fix errors, Make payments, Edit my details, transaction history, and more.
- Click on “Edit My Details.”
- Next, click on the edit icon that looks like a pen.
- Instantly, you will receive an OTP code from Gotv through SMS on your phone.
- Enter the OTP and click on “Submit” to verify it is you.
- Next, change any of the information or details you want to change and save.