How do I delete all Gmail emails at once?
How to delete all Gmail emails at once on Mobile (Android/iOS).
The Gmail application on your cell phone doesn’t permit you to erase all your Gmail messages without a moment’s delay. Actually, you can by choosing each email individually and erasing it, yet it’s an excess of tedious on the off chance that you have an enormous number of messages. HowToDelete gives you the most straightforward answer for this issue. Follow the means as referenced underneath and you will be effectively erasing all your Gmail messages with next to no Hurdle.
For this cycle, you need to ensure that you have introduced the Google Chrome application in your android gadget. In the event that you haven’t then download the Google Chrome application from your particular application stores.
Steps on Deleting All Your Gmail Emails from Mobile
- Open up the Chrome application on your gadget.
- Tap on the three-dab symbol (menu) at the upper right corner of your screen.
- A dropdown menu will show up, empowering the Desktop site choice. It will permit your versatile form of Chrome to peruse sites in the work area rendition.
- Go to www.gmail.com, and it will open a work area form of Gmail’s site. You should sign in to your record on the off chance that you haven’t previously gotten it done.
- Tap on the “More” drop-down menu on the left sheet of the page.
- In the dropdown menu, select the All Mail choice
- Presently, you will see every one of your messages on the principal page. Tap on the checkbox at the upper left corner of the page, it’s put on the right of the Compose choice.
- Gmail really take a look at the box to choose all email for erase
From that point forward, Select all no all discussion in All Mail choice will show up at the highest point of the page, tap on it.
- It will choose every one of your messages in the All Mail area
Gmail select all the email for erasing.
- Presently, tap on the garbage can symbol from the top page area.
- An affirmation popup will arise, and you need to tap on OK to affirm the mass activity.
Every one of your messages will be erased and moved to the rubbish segment. To erase every one of your messages forever,
- you need to go to the rubbish area by tapping on the Trash choice from the left sheet of the page.
- Gmail junk choice to erase email forever
You will see a choice “Void Trash now” which is set simply over the messages. You need to tap on that choice.
- Gmail void garbage to erase all messages
From that point forward, a brief will show up and you need to tap on OK to affirm erasing every one of your messages.
all email erase in Gmail in android affirmation