How do I Delete a Dropbox Account?
How to Delete a Dropbox Account From an Android.
Android clients can erase their Dropbox account involving their telephone program as the Dropbox application actually doesn’t offer that component. Be that as it may, there are a few things you ought to do first before forever erasing your record.
To start with, on the off chance that you’re on an exceptional membership, you should minimize your record to the free form first. Second, it’s essential to save significant documents and envelopes from your Dropbox account prior to erasing them.
In the event that any of this impacts you, follow the means beneath. In the event that does not jump to the “Forever Delete Your Dropbox Account from Android” area.
Minimize Your Plan on Android
Prior to erasing your record, you need to drop your membership to stay away from any future expenses
- Sign in to your Dropbox Android application.
- Go to the “Wiping out page” by tapping on your profile symbol.
- Explore to “Settings,” then, at that point “Plan.”
- Tap “Drop plan.”
- Type the justification for dropping.
You can likewise minimize your Dropbox membership from Google Play in the event that this is the place where you’re charged from:
- Open the Google Play Store and tap on the three even lines
- close to the pursuit box.
- Explore to “Memberships” and tap on “Dropbox.”
- Tap on “Drop membership.”
- Pick a justification behind dropping and tap “Proceed.”
- Select “Drop membership” to affirm.
- You’ll get an affirmation email in the wake of downsizing your record to a Dropbox Basic adaptation.
Prior to erasing your record, try to download terrifically significant documents. Just do the subsequent stage after you’ve saved all records and organizers you will require from now on.
However, this remains the best method for deleting a Dropbox Account From an Android