How do I connect AirPods to laptop?
How to connect AirPods to laptop.
To connect AirPods to iPhone, many find it difficult to do so, Here we will provide you with the possible and easy steps to connect your Airpod to your iPhone.
Steps to Connect AirPods to iPhone 6/7/11/12/13
- Go to the Home Screen
- With your AirPods in the charging case, open the charging case
- Hold it next to your iPhone
- A setup animation appears on your iPhone
- Tap Connect
- If you have AirPods Pro or AirPods (3rd generation), read the next three screens.
- If you have AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd generation), or AirPods (3rd generation) and you set up “Hey Siri” on your iPhone already, then “Hey Siri” is ready to use with your AirPods. If you haven’t set up “Hey Siri” already and you have AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd generation), or AirPods (3rd generation), you’ll be guided through the setup.
- Tap Done.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID
How to connect AirPods to laptop
- Put your AirPods in their case and open the lid
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case until you see the status light between your two AirPods start pulsing white, and then let go
- Your AirPods should show up in the Add a device window
- Click to pair and connect
How to Connect AirPods to Android Phones
Connecting AirPods to an Android phone is very simple. You will have to follow these steps for the same.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android phone.
- Look for Bluetooth and enable it.
- Open the AirPods case and press and hold the white button on the back which will flash the white light.
- Again on your Android phone, go to “Settings” followed by “Connections” and “Bluetooth.”
- From the list of available devices, select the AirPods name to connect your phone with AirPods.
How to connect AirPods to Samsung
Follow the above steps( the same steps up) to connect the airport to Samsung
How to connect AirPods pro to android
Use/follow the same steps to connect AirPods pro to android
Can AirPods Connect to Android?
The answer is yes, you can use AirPods on Android. Because they’re just Bluetooth earbuds, AirPods work with Samsung and other Android devices. The buds are compatible with any device that supports Bluetooth, which includes most Windows laptops and some smart TVs
How To Improve AirPod Compatibility on Android?
Even though you will not be able to enjoy all the features of AirPods on Android, there are some android apps that can offer more functionality. AndroPods offers an all-in-one solution as it lets you check the battery level. If you use the app in a pro version, you can even add Google Assistant as a shortcut. The pro version also lets you pause the music when you remove the AirPods and it will start again automatically when you put it back.
Some other apps include Assistant Trigger which comes with a double-tapping Google Assistant and ear detection system. The pro version of the app comes with many other features. For just checking the battery, you can hop for AirBattery.