How to change your profile picture on Google using iPhone or iPad
How to change your profile picture on Google using iPhone or iPad.
In the realm of cell phones, Android is the standard. There are more than a billion Android gadgets in the world. Obviously, to utilize an Android telephone, one needs to sign in to their Gmail account. The telephone works with the client’s Google or Gmail character. Large numbers of us would have made our Gmail profile and put an extremely decent photograph of ourselves on the profile. Truth be told, the profile picture is a superior method for separating various records. Presently to change your Gmail profile picture, how would you get it done?
A profile photograph gives your email an individual touch. You can without much of a stretch change the Gmail picture on your telephone. Here is one you can follow to transfer or change your Gmail profile picture.
Step by step instructions to change your profile picture on Google utilizing iPhone or iPad
- Send off the Gmail application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on the three even lines (menu) at the upper left corner.
- tap on menu
- Look down and choose Settings.
- select Settings
- Presently, tap on your Gmail account.
- select your Gmail address
- Tap on Manage your Google Account.
- tap on Manage your Google Account
- Tap on the Personal data tab at the top.
- Select Personal data
- Under the Profile segment, tap on PHOTO.
- Tap on Photo
- A brief will show up, tap on Set Profile Photo.
- pick Set Profile Photo
- Presently, take or pick your profile picture and tap on ACCEPT.
I want to believe that you comprehend this article on How to change Google profile pictures on iPhone, and iPad, in the event that your response is no, you can ask anything by means of the contact discussion segment connected with this article. Also, on the off chance that your response is true, if it’s not too much trouble, share this article with your loved ones