How do I activate Gotv Zambia?
How to activate Gotv Zambia easily.
However, many people continue to request how to initiate GOtv Zambia through SMS. In the event that you additionally have a similar issue, here is a definitive aide for you.
Is it true that you are searching for the easiest method for initiating your new Gotv decoder?
Here, we will tell you the best way to enact the Gotv decoder through SMS in Zambia.
Buying a Gotv decoder is one stage to getting to their administrations, however, without Installation and initiation of the decoder, it is basically impossible that you can observe any of their channels.
In any case, Gotv self-administration is here to give you all-out control to have your strategy for getting around their administrations, which goes with Gotv a superior decision in front of other compensation television suppliers.
With Gotv self-administration, besides the fact that you oversee can your record, however, you can likewise make a Gotv Account or initiate the decoder after Installation.
As we have learned in the vast majority of our past articles, Gotv self-administration can be gotten to through the web and disconnected conventions.
This implies that you can initiate your Gotv decoder on the web and disconnect also.
In this aide, we share with you how to enact your Gotv decoder on your telephone through SMS in Zambia, and that won’t expect you to utilize the web.
On the off chance that you are looking for a choice to initiate or enlist your Gotv decoder on the web, stress not, as our next Gotv guide will catch that with all relevant information.
What is the shortcode for activating Gotv decoder?
The Gotv Zambia SMS shortcode is 4688.
It is accessible via all networks in Zambia, and you don’t need to be a Gotv customer to use the shortcode.
Also, sometimes you may be charged for SMS cost, but other networks are free.
The Requirements to activate Gotv Zambia SMS
Below are the things you need to activate Gotv in Zambia using SMS:
- Gotv Zambia decoder
- Gotv Decoder IUC number
- Full name of the customer
- Mobile phone number of the customer.
- Location of where the customer stays.
- Gotv Zambia SMS shortcode (4688).
- Any mobile phone that can make a call.
Those are the things you need to create a Gotv account through SMS.
How to activate Gotv decoder in Zambia via SMS
To successfully activate Gotv in Zambia through SMS, follow the steps below:
- Open the SMS message section on your phone.
- Type ACCEPT and add a star(*)
- Enter the Gotv decoder IUC number (written on a white or red sticker under the decoder) and add a star (*)
- Next, type in the customer’s full name and again add a star (*).
- Now, enter the mobile phone number of the customer and add a star (*)
- Next, type in the location of the customer and add a star (*).
- Finally, add the Gotv package (usually, you are given Gotv plus free for one month on new decoders) and add a hash(#).
- So, in all the examples below is how your text will look like: ACCEPT7033451738Ishmael0214714583Lusaka*Gotv Value#.
- Now, send your text to the Gotv Zambia shortcode 4688.
- Wait for about a few minutes, and you will start seeing pictures on your TV.
Also, you will receive a welcome message from Multichoice. That is all you need to know about how to activate GOtv Zambia through SMS.