How do I activate Gotv subscription after payment?
How to activate Gotv subscription after payment.
Frequently Gotv customers will not turn on their decoders prior to paying a membership, making it challenging to reconnect consequently. In situations where your decoder is off whiles the framework sends a programmed association order, it falls flat, and your decoder won’t show pictures even after payment.
At the point when you are paying a Gotv subscription, the most effective way to succeed is to turn on your decoder prior to making payments.
The Gotv framework is made so that whenever a payment has been credited to a record, it must reconnect naturally by sending an order to your decoder. The entrancing news is that you can actuate your Gotv membership after payment utilizing the Got self-administration, and we will examine it exhaustively in this aide.
Ways to activate Gotv subscription after payment
To activate your Gotv subscription after payment using the MyGotv App, here are the basic steps to follow:
- Open the MyGotv App on your smartphone. If you don’t have it on your phone, you can install it from the AppStore.
- Select your “Country.”
- Next, enter your “Surname” or “Mobile phone number” linked to your Gotv account.
- Enter your Gotv decoder “IUC number.”
- Now, click on “Login” to sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your Gotv account, click “Fix Errors.”
- Check on your TV screen to see which error code is displaying. Example E16, or E-32.
- Select the right error code and click on clear or Fix now.
- A command will instantly be sent to the system to clear the error code, and your account will be reactivated.
You can read below to see how to activate Gotv after payment in your countries: