How do I install Showmax App on my Laptop?
How I install Showmax App on my Laptop.
If you are a regular customer of Showmax, you will agree with me that if there’s a chance to watch it in your palm, you will like to have it. So sometimes it doesn’t surprise me when people ask me can I download the Showmax app on my laptop?
The Showmax app is only available on Android and Apple iOS, and if your device does not run any of these operating systems, the chances of installing the app on that device are almost zero.
Ways to install Showmax App on the Laptop
If you want to download the Showmax mobile app on your laptop, you must ensure that you have installed an Android emulator on your PC. With the Android emulator installed on your laptop, you can access the Google Play store app and download the Showmax app onto your device.
Showmax app for laptops windows 10/7 and App for Mac
If you want to install and use the Showmax app on your PC or Mac, you will need to download and install a Desktop App emulator for your computer. We have worked diligently to help you understand how to use this app for your computer in 4 simple steps below:
Step 1: Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac
Ok. First things first. If you want to use the application on your computer,
- First, visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for either the Bluestacks app or the Nox App >>.
- Most of the tutorials on the web recommend the Bluestacks app and I might be tempted to recommend it too because you are more likely to easily find solutions online if you have trouble using the Bluestacks application on your computer.
- You can download the Bluestacks Pc or Mac software.
Step 2: Install the emulator on your PC or Mac
- Now that you have downloaded the emulator of your choice, Go to the Downloads folder on your computer to locate the emulator or Bluestacks application.
- Once you have found it, click it to install the application or exe on your PC or Mac computer.
- Now click Next to accept the license agreement.
- Follow the on-screen directives in order to install the application properly.
- If you do the above correctly, the Emulator app will be successfully installed.
Step 3: for PC – Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
- Now, open the Emulator application you have installed and look for its search bar.
- Once you found it, type Showmax in the search bar and press Search. Click on the Showmax application icon.
- A window of Showmax on the Play Store or the app store will open and it will display the Store in your emulator application.
- Now, press the Install button, and like on an iPhone or Android device, your application will start downloading. Now we are all done.
- You will see an icon called “All Apps”.
- Click on it and it will take you to a page containing all your installed applications.
- You should see the icon. Click on it and start using the application.
Step 4: for Mac OS
The steps to use Showmax for Mac are exactly like the ones for Windows OS above.
- All you need to do is install the Nox Application Emulator or Bluestack on your Macintosh.
- The links are provided in step one
Showmax app for Smart tv
How to Link your smart TV now
- Get the big screen experience when you watch Showmax on your TV
- And there are plenty of options whether you have the latest smart TV or want to hook up your standard TV to the internet.
Link your Showmax account
- To connect your smart TV to your Showmax account using the code provided on your TV when opening the App.
- Go to showmax.com/link.
- You may be prompted to log in
- If you don’t have a Showmax account, you’ll need to create one first.
How to sign in
- On the launch screen of the app, you’ll see a One-Time Pin (OTP) on your TV screen.
Showmax smart Tv sign in
- In a mobile or web browser, go to www.showmax.com/link to link your TV to your Showmax account
Link Showmax to smart TV
- Sign in with your Showmax account.
- Enter the unique code.
- You will then automatically be signed into the app on your TV.
Start browsing and watching!
You will remain signed in until you choose to sign out. The next time you try to sign in, the same OTP process will kick in.