How can I Delete a GoFundMe Account?
How I Delete a GoFundMe Account
You can close your GoFundMe account in the event that you have no missions with colleagues, gathering pledges essentials, or assets raised.
Step by step instructions to Delete your GoFundMe Account
- Visit gofundme.com and login to your account if you haven’t
sign in to GoFundMe
- Float over your profile and select Account settings from the dropdown menu. In the event that you didn’t track down your profile, click on the three flat lines at the upper right corner and pick Account settings. Click on Account settings
- Look down to the lower part of the page and tap on Delete Account.
Click on Delete Account
- An affirmation popup shows up, click on Delete My Account.
affirm Delete My Account
How to end a GoFundMe fundraiser campaign?
Assuming that you feel like you have accomplished your objective and don’t believe the mission should be dynamic any longer, you can decide to end your pledge drive crusade.
There are a couple of ways how you can decide to end your pledge drive crusade. Allow us to take a gander at a portion of the manners in which you can achieve this.
- Delete your fundraiser
To go with this choice, you can erase your pledge drive and give your allies the last update to tell them that you’re shutting the pledge drive for good. This way you will advise your allies that you are finishing the mission for all time.
- Turn off donations
You can decide to switch off gifts regardless keep the pledge drive noticeable on GoFundMe. This is the unequivocally prescribed choice as it permits you to keep posting refreshes, leaves a record for future reference, and rouses others. Having the option to glance back at an effective pledge drive will likewise help your allies to remember the unique part they played in getting a positive change going.
- Delete your fundraiser and deactivate your account
In the event that you have accomplished your objective and you would rather not keep any hint of your mission, you can decide to erase your pledge drive and deactivate your record a short time later.