The Alex Ekwueme-Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) supplementary Post-UTME Form for newly approved Programmes 2023/2024 Session is out. Registration Closes On Friday, 12th January, 2024.
This is to inform the general public that registration for Supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening for admission into newly approved Programmes by the National Universities Commission (NUC) for Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State for the 2023/2024 academic session shall commence on Friday, 22nd December, 2023 and ends on Friday, 12th January, 2024.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON’T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school’s Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
The supplementary admission form can also be called the FUNAI change of course form.
DON’T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools’ Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUNAI Concession Form
- Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply.
- Candidates must put into consideration their JAMB UTME and O’Level Subject combinations before applying.
- Candidates must effect change of course on JAMB portal to the advertised programmes they wish to apply for.
- Candidates must also take into consideration, the programme cut-off mark.
FUNAI Newly Approved Programmes Supplementary Admission
Below is the list of available courses for the 2023/2024 Session:
Faculty of Management Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
Faculty of Education
- Computer Science Education
- Economics Education
- Technology Education with options in:
- Mechanical Education
- Building Technology Education
- Woodwork Technology Education
- Electrical and Electronics Education
- Automobile Technology Education
NOTE: There shall be no Direct Entry admission into any of the newly advertised programmes.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks for Nursing Science, 180 marks for Medical Laboratory Science and 150 marks for other newly approved programmes in the 2023 UTME and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are also eligible to apply for PUTME screening. However, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before Thursday, 11th January, 2024.
- Candidates for Nursing Science programme must have obtained their O’level Results at one sitting only.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the: University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus OR Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- Candidates should note that at any point of the screening and admission exercise, if any false information is discovered/noticed, such candidates’ applications would automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply for FUNAI Supplementary Application Form
Interested candidates are required to obtain the application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal on payment of the sum of Two Thousand Naira N2,000.00 only being paid for the supplementary admission processing fee.
Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit http://www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2023/2024 Supplementary UTME Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number)
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
MODE OF SCREENING
- The screening mode for the 2023/2024 academic session Supplementary PUTME shall be through the process of internal screening of candidates results.
- There shall not be Supplementary PUTME Computer Based Test (CBT). All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Level results are uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before Thursday, 11th January, 2024.
- Any Supplementary PUTME application without O’Level results upload on JAMB CAPS will not be processed.
CLOSING DATE: The application will end on Friday, 12th January, 2024.
For support/enquiries, email email@example.com or call 08109644268, 09121218490 (Call between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm ONLY).
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)
AllSchool Team Pray and wishes you success!!!!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.