Applications are now open for the 2024/2025 Journalism Fellowship Programme organized by the University of Oxford and Reuters Institute. Oxford/Reuters Journalism Fellowship 2024/2025 is open to applicants from all around the globe.
The Journalist Fellowship Programme at the Reuters Institute is one of the world’s leading schemes for practising, mid-career journalists to take some time out from their day jobs to explore journalism in depth. The program is fully funded for majority of participants.
- Program Sponsor(s): University of Oxford/Reuters Institute
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Funding Amount: Not Stated
- Number of Awards: Several
- Basic Qualifications: Mid-Career Professionals
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Also Check: Reach Oxford Scholarship Program 2024/2025 for Developing Countries
Oxford/Reuters Journalism Fellowship 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
The following are some of the conditions the applicant must meet to be considered for the journalism fellowship programme at Oxford.
- The journalism fellowship program is open to journalists from all over the world, including Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific region, North America, and Latin America.
- The applicant must have a minimum of five years’ journalistic experience, or in rare cases demonstrate the equivalent level of expertise. (Freelancing is not a barrier to application, but applications from those working in public affairs, public relations or corporate communications might not be accepted)
- English language proficiency is not tested, but you will be able to understand and join in discussions in English.
The programme is fully funded and comes with some of these uniqueness;
- You will be embedded in a cutting-edge institution that is shaping key media debates.
- You will be part of an institution with a global outlook.
- You will be part of one of the world’s greatest universities.
How to Apply: Applications for the 2024/2025 fellowship cohorts are now open. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via this link or click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the official website through the link provided (below)
Application Deadline: 19 February 2024.