Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024-25 aimed at supporting masters and doctoral candidates from participating countries to undertake research studies in American Universities.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is designed to primarily strengthen capacities of universities through higher degree training and to develop the potential of the research outputs.
- Program Sponsors: U.S. Embassy
- Program Type: Graduate Program
- Program Location: United States of America
- Program Duration: Not specified
- Available Slot: Several
- Basic Qualifications: PhD Student
- Nationality: Participating Countries
See Also: Fulbright Scholarship Application 2024 | What to Know
Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2024 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2025, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be citizens of eligible countries, or permanent residents holding a valid passport issued by the government.
- Applicants must be DOCTORAL OR PHD students who have completed a significant amount of their doctoral program and have the endorsement of their home institution. Note: MASTERS and First-Degree applicants are NOT qualified to apply for this program.
- Applicants must have an outstanding academic record and high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must meet the minimum score on required standardized tests (TOEFL: a score of 90)
- Applicants must have high motivation and a serious commitment to completing the program as scheduled and to returning home.
- Only applicants with strong proposals, outlining their research objectives, methodology, time-frame, and justification for conducting the research in the U.S. will be short-listed for interviews.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not studied in the U.S.
- Round-trip airfare to the U.S.
- A settling-in allowance
- Monthly stipend.
- Housing allowance
- Books-and-supplies allowance and computer allowance.
- It also covers basic university health insurance as a primary insurance coverage and the Fulbright ASPE health benefit as secondary coverage.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2025 are to complete their application via the application portal. All applicants must fill out the application forms completely and attach their supporting documents online.
- An online application which includes a clearly written research objective
- Professional resume.
- Three letters of reference specifying the personal, academic and professional competence of the candidate.
- Student copy of academic transcripts from each post-secondary institution attended.
- TOEFL score report
Application Deadline: Varies according to countries
Visit the Official Website for Further Details