ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships in Switzerland 2024: ETH Zurich is pleased to announce the next application round for it’s scholarship award scheme for postgraduate (masters) students wishing to study in Switzerland.
The scholarship is in two categories: The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship. The ESOP programme supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and covering the full study and living costs while The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend and some other additional offers.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich
- Scholarship to be taken in: Switzerland
- Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee waiver + CHF 12’000/semester
- Number of Awards: Not specified
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: Any nationality
Also Check: Study-In-Switzerland: EPFL Master Excellence Fellowships 2024/2025
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
- Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
See Also: Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Scholars and Artists (Fully-Funded)
- How-to-Apply: Applicants are to apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence scholarships through eApply (online Master application).
- The application period runs from 1st of Nov to 15th of Dec 2023 for start Master programme in 2024
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete the online application as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
Visit the Official Website for more Details