How can I delete a linked credit union from the Mint app?
Delete a linked credit union from the Mint App.
Step by step instructions to delete a connected credit association from the Mint application (Mobile)
- Open your Mint application and select the stuff symbol situated in the top corner.
- Presently, select ‘Records’ and tap the monetary establishment you might want to erase.
- For Android clients, select the three-dab menu in the top corner and afterward tap ‘delete Account.’ For iOS clients,
- straightforwardly select ‘delete Account’ in the base right corner.
- Then, tap on ‘delete’ or ‘Indeed, Delete’ to affirm your activity.
Steps to Delete Mint Account
- Visit Intuit Account Manager and sign in to your record.
- Sign in to Mint Account
- Select Data and Privacy from the left sheet of the page.
- Select Data and Privacy
- From that point forward, click on Continue right close to Delete your Intuit information.
- Click on Continue
- Click on the Make an erase demand button.
- Click on Make a Delete Request
- Click on Continue at the base.
- Tap on Continue
- Ensure just Mint is chosen under Your Intuit Products heading.
- On the off chance that other Intuit items like TurboTax and
- Quickbooks are chosen, and their particular records will likewise be deleted.
- From that point forward, click on Continue at the base right.
- Presently, mark the “I comprehend what’ll occur after my information is erased and I need to send this solicitation.”
- checkbox, and click on Continue.
- Consent to terms and conditions
- Finally, enter your secret phrase and tap on Delete this information button.
- Enter your Password
You will get an email from Intuit affirming your record conclusion demand. Intuit will refresh you through email when your record gets deleted.
To drop your record erasure, then you can do it in the span of 72 hours by going into your Intuit Account in the Data and Privacy area.