Alvernia University welcome applications for its international scholarships to qualified undergraduate degree-seeking students. These scholarships are offered to first-year international students and those transferring from another college or university located outside the United States.
After being admitted to the university, undergraduate international students may apply for this scholarship opportunity, which consists of several levels of support ranging from $10,000 to $24,000 per year as a merit award.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Alvernia University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Alvernia University, USA
- Funding Amount: $10,000 to $24,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
Applicants are expected to fulfil the following requirements for the Alvernia international scholarships:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
How-to-Apply: All undergraduate students for Alvernia international scholarships must submit a complete application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents.
Please keep a copy of all documents submitted to Alvernia as you will be required to show them again at the American Embassy or Consulate in your country. You should apply as an undergraduate student (seeking a Bachelor’s degree) online by submitting the Alvernia application or The Common Application.
Interested students must complete a separate scholarship application in addition to an application for admission. All undergraduate students who wish to study at Alvernia University must complete an online Alvernia admission application.
Application Deadline: Annually
Visit the Official Website for Further Details